Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DIARY OF A CELEBRITY PERSONAL TRAINER: Day 2 Vancouver Olympics 2010















It seems I am becoming "The Road Trainer" for everyone, not just my client. This morning I was woken up by one of the mangers with a request to train him. It was good fun, I trained him through the wringer...Lol. I actually wouldn’t mind training each person on the road. Nothing would make me happier than to see everyone fit and full of vitality and natural energy.

Right after work this morning, I got another espresso :o!!! I think I need to cut back...but it tastes so damn good! All hopped up and wired, I had to do some administration type work for my blogs and for the next travel destination. I worked furiously on my computer to get a blog out about Valentines Day. I hope everyone found it interesting;) Also, I had to fill out some interesting papers for my Brazil Visa when we head to South America. First it was questions about marital status, parents full name and status (alive or dead) and highest education level. Then it was getting 4 passport pictures and now I have to photograph every page in my passport and send it in. Just thought I would share this bit of info, not that it was important just lots to do!

This afternoon, I spend time in Stanley Park and went to the aquarium with some members of the crew and their families. It was such a fun day, playing Veterinarian with the kids and stuffed seals. I also saw many beautiful (real) animals. I actually think this might be the first time I have gone to an aquarium.

Tonight, heading to the gym to train legs and cardio. In between, I am going back for more amazing sushi...all those fish today made me hungry. Is that wrong???

Oooohhhhh and I found out there is a chocolate buffet at my hotel...Check it out. EVIL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment