Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DIARY OF A CELEBRITY PERSONAL TRAINER: Day 4 Vancouver Olympics 2010


Day 10 of 17 of this leg. Day off and this one is all about eats.

Sent out a broadcast message to the team asking if anyone wanted to join me for a workout then head to Kitsilano, to my favorite breakfast dirty spoon and partake in, (in my mind) the famous Zimmer!

I ended up getting two takers...we cardioed, I trained them, got ready and popped into a cab to eat Saturday breakfast.

Have to say the Zimmer was a disappointment. :( It was something spectacular in my mind and it didn’t live up to my memories. I think my breakfast buddies were wondering “ What the hell did she drag us all the way out here for??? This is crap”. They must have changed the recipe, because after my last visit there I was an obsessive about going back (at least 2x this trip, maybe more).

Post-eats, the boys wanted to shop. So there I am, sitting in the “boyfriend chair” watching them shop made this gal very sleepy. I finally got fed up and extracted myself from the store.

Oh and if you followed my previous blog, I gave in....went to the chocolate buffet in my hotel. I only had to pay half the cost of a sit down chocolate dinner and they delivered 1 plate of chocolate goodness to my room. Devine.

Pictures attached: Zimmer on the menu, Me n Zimmer (before we broke up), plate O heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment