Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bye Bye Miami

Day 16 of 17. Wow! I can’t believe that this leg of the tour is almost over. It’s amazing how fast it seemed to go by. I guess that’s what happens when you’re having fun!

I woke up kind of groggy again this morning, however, I felt more rested than I felt yesterday. I was able to go to the gym and do a cardio and leg workout for myself while my client was doing some press interviews. Soon after we were off to the studio for rehearsals and more interviews. She won an award last night :)

We ended up having a few hours to ourselves this afternoon and evening as my client was in meetings and resting. So the glam squad and I decided to make the most of our rime by giving ourselves facials. I was also the lucky recipient of getting my hair curled. How I love when someone does my hair. :)

The best part was when her manager walked in and saw the scene: 2 girls with totally white faces with a mask, one getting her hair done, and the other sleeping on the couch... what a sight we were!

Once we finished with our mini spa day, we got ready to go to the studio for sound check. While we were there I was able to see Ana Isabelle and Allison Iraheta perform. The show was absolutely amazing. I had such a great time enjoying the performances.

After the show, we went back to the hotel where I prepared some snack packs for a few days for my client (I wont be seeing her till next week) and packed up my hotel room.

I pinned up my Shirley Temple curls and settled into my cozy bed and listened to the hotel DJ blare some tunes. Last night I read a twitter comment about how annoying it is when hotels front for a club. It seems to be what is accepted and expected in Miami Beach.

Day 17 of 17.
Last day of work and I am not heading to Toronto. Going a touch more south for a few days on a personal rendezvous.

In saying that, this is where my blog ends ;) I will be back in mid March when we head into the Latin America tour!

Maggie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment