Thursday, March 4, 2010

DIARY OF A CELEBRITY PERSONAL TRAINER: Premios Lo Nuestro

Today is day 15 of 17. I arrived in Miami last night with my client. We are here for an awards show called Premios Lo Neustro. Today is the day of the show, and it is going to be very hectic!

Today was an early start to work. I was ultra groggy when I woke up, but I dragged myself to get out of the comfy warm bed. Not getting much sleep last night really didn’t help me want to get out of bed LOL. Once I got up though, the day seemed to fly by as there was so much to do!

I started the morning by doing a short workout with my client. I didn’t want to do anything too straining so we just did some cardio and a light upper body workout to get us going for the day. I then got a chance to get some snacks prepared for later while my client was getting her hair and makeup done at the hotel before the award show rehearsal.

When we arrived at the awards show, there was no time for rest. I did find a chance to sneak away and watch some of the rehearsal performances by Paquita La Del Barrio, and Chayanne. Their rehearsals were absolutely amazing; I can’t wait to see them go all out for the live show later tonight!

After the rehearsal, it was back to the hotel for some quick food (which I prepared), and a hair and make up touch up. Before I even got a chance to relax we were getting picked up to make our way to the awards show and the red carpet!

The award show was absolutely amazing! The performances were definitely the best part. Here is the website for you to see what happened in case you missed it :) http://www.univision.com/content/channel.jhtml?chid=10383&schid=10646
After we got back to the hotel, I was so exhausted from such a long and busy day, that I jumped right into bed finally hoping for a decent night’s sleep!

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day; my client has a live performance and some interviews. I’m kind of sad that this part of the tour is almost over. I’ve been having so much fun seeing and meeting new people!

Stay tuned to see how the last days of the tour goes!

Maggie D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment