Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DIARY OF A CELEBRITY PERSONAL TRAINER: Welcome to Miami

Day 14 of 17. Last city for this leg of the tour. I flew from Vancouver back to Toronto for a very short stay before taking off to Miami.

I am definitely still in the Pacific Time Zone from a week of being on the West Coast. I didn’t get sleepy till about 4am last night and I was up at 7am with overinflated intentions of packing, training and cleaning up my dishes that have not been touched for a week! It is officially time to call in a cleaning expert and get a much needed manicure/ pedicure. So what do you think? Did this all come to fruition?

Let's see...
Packed: Check (I'm sure I over packed for this trip)
Cleaned: Nope
Trained: Nope
Manicure and Pedicure: Check

When I arrived at the airport, I waited for Kathryn to help her with her multitude of bags and cases. I waited and waited... then found out the cab driver dropped her off at the wrong terminal! With 1 hour left, I was skeptical we would make it through customs and security. Fortunately, I am glad to be wrong in this case and we made it through in the nick of time!

As for the flight, I did get a "lucky" seat between two crying babies and two very chatty ladies behind me. With my 3 hrs of sleep, this wasn't working. As soon as I could, I got up and moved my butt toward the front near Kathryn. Ahhh silence. Was able to nap for a bit of the 5 hour flight.

When we landed, it was the usual balmy Miami weather and I was grateful for the sun again. Immediately after we gathered our luggage, we went straight to the American Airline Arena for rehearsal for Premio Lo Nuestro! By 9pm, we were done at the AAA and headed back to the hotel where I unpacked and went to bed. Guess what, I couldn't sleep! Booo...lol

Tomorrow is the show and red carpet. That means an early morning because the day is packed.

Stay tuned...

Maggie D

No comments:

Post a Comment