Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DIARY OF A CELEBRITY PERSONAL TRAINER: Santiago Chile

More pics from yesterday's bus ride... bus peeps and some shots of the karaoke party.

We connected in Peru from Ecuador and I had to stop to take a picture with a lama for my nieces Abby, Hannah and Zoey. Besides the lama, the images of Peru in the airport were so incre
dibly beautiful; one day I would love to come back here and experience it.

The next flight went by pretty quick. However, I had a mini heart attack as I thought I lost my passport. Eventually, I found it under the seat I started in.

Landed in Santiago at 2am and had most of my food taken from me at Customs (bummer)! But the total opposite
of "bummer" was my hotel room in this super opulent and ornate hotel! There was even a cheese, fruit and cracker plate waiting for me with a bottle of vino...very fancy! Finally the day was over and I was in bed and sleeping by 4am. I got the most wonderful wake-up call. It was not just a phone call, but a butler delivering coffee directly to my room. I could wake up like that everyday :D

Went to get some breakfast (check out the size of the apple I picked up to eat, I think it's the biggest apple I have ever seen) worked, did a little workout, work, work and work.

Ok... off to work :)
Maggie D

No comments:

Post a Comment