Monday, April 5, 2010

DIARY OF A CELEBRITY PERSONAL TRAINER: Rio To Home

Rio on vacation. Thought I would just add a few pics...

Coconut water on the beach. Did you know coconut water is a great replacement for sports drink? It contains all the hydrating and electrolyte replenishing components, but without all the added sugar. And it still tastes delicious.

View from Christ the Redeemer in Rio. Breath taking....

Me being a complete tourist and avoiding the sun. The sun was amazing but super strong here and I didn’t want to burn!

Dinner out with the crew.

At Christ The Redeemer. Jesus getting a clean up.

After my mini vacation in beautiful Brazil, it was home time. 17 hours of travel time later, I was back at home. Wheww.

This leg of the tour was definitely another trip for the books... South America was just an amazing experience! Even with all the exhaustion, back-to-back traveling and 2-3 hours of sleep a night, seeing the world this way has been worth it!

The next little while, I look forward to being home with friends and family till we are off on the next adventure.

Stay tuned to see where I go next...

Maggie D
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Maggie,
    It looks like an amazing time, and you look wonderful.

    I love coconut water too, I miss the beach!
    Great pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete