Friday, April 2, 2010

DIARY OF A CELEBRITY PERSONAL TRAINER: Sao Paulo & Back to Rio



I got a pretty good sleep last night, woke up this morning and headed to the most interesting hotel gym I have ever seen. I wish I took some pictures, but I am sad to say I didn’t have a camera with me. The best way to describe the architecture and set up is how Kathryn said it “It looks like some (surreal) dreams I've had.” Odd floors and levels, stairs that don’t seem to go to where you want to go, a water slide and open air pool under the floor with built in lounge chairs. The suspension stairs that take you to the water slide have a shower above them, so when you pass by you get a good soaking (as Kups experienced with her Blackberry). The place was incredible! Did add some photos of the lobby though...

Once we arrived at the airport, I had to ask “shopping center or airport?” look at the picture and let me know what you think. One hour later, we were back in Rio and went directly to the venue where we ate and got ready for interviews and press. I had some of the tastiest plantain at catering.

We had the last concert after party at the venue and this continued back at the hotel (at this point I retreated to my room to sleep). I would be leaving to come home tomorrow, but I decided to stay on one more day to do a bit of sight seeing, decompression on the beach and to pick up a Brazilian bikini. Be home Wednesday!

Mega kisses Mega Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment