Friday, April 2, 2010

DIARY OF A CELEBRITY PERSONAL TRAINER: Sao Paulo

Friday morning I woke up face down in my bed, wearing a bikini, all my lights on and not feeling well at all. My glands were swollen and my head was pounding. Yup you guessed it, Thursday night after the concert we got into shenanigans after Kelly convinced the hotel to open up the roof top pool for us. For about 4 hours we swam, laughed and some of us got injured falling on the slippery floor.

Anywhoooooo... I scrambled my way to breakfast and fumbled my way to get ready for our next flight. I really had to focus as nothing was coming to me naturally. We arrived in Sao Paulo to an truly amazing hotel (best hotel so far) in a tropical rain storm, very soothing and relaxing. This was a perfect environment so I went straight to bed with a fever and stayed there for the next 15 hours (I slept for 12 of them).

Same slow pace this morning, afternoon and evening. Its almost 11pm here and I am feeling much better and foresee a gym visit tomorrow. Today at the hotel we shot a video of the very interesting architecture of the hotel... hmmm what else is notable? Oh ya, the concert tonight had the most amazing crowd, super high energy. Best so far!

Maggie D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment